Welcome to my little corner of cyberspace. Grab a cookie, set your gchat on "busy", and take a seat. I can't guarantee Tolstoy-like prose, so consider yourself warned...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Boeuf a la Bourguignonne: Rachel Ray wouldn’t touch this recipe with a ten foot pole.


Click here for my lastest spot on The Soused Chef, to read about how I went all Julia Child on yo ass by whipping up a frenzy with Bouef a la Bourguignonne.

And the answers to your questions: No, I don't have any left over. Yes, I will make you some. Yes, it took more than Tobias' gnarly old steak bone...

Getting my stew on,

khop

2 comments:

  1. check out supercook.com put in all of your pantry items and voila! hundreds of recipes!

    Good stuff, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you go I read them all, finally. Now please go out and do something decidedly awesome and tell me, er, us all about it. PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete

What I think about that.....